- 21015 is a Postal Code in Harford County.
- 21015 is a Postal Code.
"21015" a.k.a. "Passage" is a science fiction novel by Connie Willis, published in 2001. The novel won the Locus Award for Best Novel in 2002, was shortlisted for the Nebula Award in 2001, and received nominations for the Hugo, Campbell, and Clarke Awards in 2002.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 2001
- released in (14 years ago)
- some of the awards:
21015 a.k.a. James Gunn's PG Porn: James Gunn's PG Porn is a web series created by brothers James Gunn, Brian Gunn, and Sean Gunn. It consists of a series of pornography spoofs, with a humorous event occurring just before the supposed commencement of pornographic sexual acts. Each episode pairs a mainstream actor with a pornographic actress or model. The tagline is, "For people who love everything about Porn...except the sex.
- also known as PG Porn
- begun on and completed on (5 years ago)
- 8 episodes of 3 or 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Humour, Satire, Miniseries, Comedy
- official website: www.spike.com/hub/pgporn
- 21015 a.k.a. Alnus maritima is a species of plant in the Betulaceae family. Alnus maritima is endemic to the United States, and is found naturally in three disjunct populations in Oklahoma, Georgia, and in Maryland and Delaware on the Delmarva Peninsula. In 2002, the three populations were recognized as subspecies and given the names Alnus maritima subsp. oklahomensis, Alnus maritima subsp. georgiensis, and Alnus maritima subsp. maritima, respectively. While some believe that subspecies maritima is the oldest of the three subspecies and that the other two disjunct populations resulted from some form of long distance dispersal, evidence from morphometric and phylogeographic studies indicates that the Oklahoma population is in fact the most ancestral and that the species probably had a wide, continuous distribution across the United States in the past.
- 21015 a.k.a. Chorizanthe howellii is a species of flowering plant in the buckwheat family known by the common names Mendocino spineflower and Howell's spineflower. It is endemic to coastal Mendocino County, California, where it is known only from the sand dunes and coastal scrub near Fort Bragg. It is estimated that 95% of the remaining individuals of this plant are part of a single population growing at MacKerricher State Park. It is a federally listed endangered species.