- 21075 is a Postal Code in Howard County.
- 21075 is a Postal Code.
"21075" a.k.a. "In the Womb" is a documentary television special miniseries that was premiered on March 6, 2005, on the National Geographic Channel. Originally beginning as a special about human pregnancy, the program features the development of embryos in the uterus of various animal species. The show makes extensive use of computer-generated imagery to recreate the real stages of the process.
- also known as Life Before Birth
- begun on (10 years ago)
- 7 episodes of 120 or 90 minutes each
- countries: United Kingdom, United States of America
- language: English Language
- created by Toby MacDonald
- genres: Documentary film, Science, Miniseries, Nature documentary
- some of the awards:
- ASTRA Awards for Most Outstanding International Program or Event (Animals)
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Science And Technology Programming (Extreme Animals) nomination for Simon Andreae, Peter Chinn, Jennifer Apostol & Andrea Florence
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Graphic Design & Art Direction (Extreme Animals) nomination for David Barlow, Steven Gomez, Michael Stillwell, Celeste Bothwick, Elena Gomez, Artem Digital Ltd, Simon Taylor & Bandito
- official website: www.channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/in-the-womb-2228
21075 a.k.a. Eriogonum baileyi is a species of wild buckwheat known by the common name Bailey's buckwheat. It is native to the western United States, where it is a common member of the flora in several types of sandy habitat, such as desert and sagebrush. This is an annual herb producing a spreading to erect, often wool-coated stem up to about half a meter tall. The rounded, woolly leaves are located at the base of the plant. The inflorescence is a branching cyme bearing many clusters of flowers. The individual flowers are 1 to 2 millimeters wide and white or pink in color.