2112 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
2112 is a Postal Code.
2112 is a musical group.
- albums: "Alterando Las Divisiones", "Intro", "Glory Lies Ahead", "El Maravilloso Circo De Los Hermanos Lombardi"
2112 a.k.a. Seven Suns is a publisher.
- "2112" is the fourth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush.
- "2112" is the side-long title track of an album released in 1976 by Canadian progressive rock band Rush. The overture and the first section, Temples of Syrinx, were released as a single and are still popular among Rush's setlists today. The "sci-fi" sounds in the beginning of the song were created using an ARP Odyssey synthesizer and an Echoplex tape delay. On the "2112 / Moving Pictures" episode of the documentary series Classic Albums, producer Terry Brown states the synth intro is composed of various parts played by Hugh Syme that were put together in a collage. Today, when any parts of the song are performed live, they are transposed down one full step, as heard on every live album and DVD from Different Stages forward.
"2112" a.k.a. "Dhalgren" is a science fiction novel by Samuel R. Delany.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1975
- released in (41 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 2112 a.k.a. Union Jack is a TV program, begun on (12 years ago).
- 2112 a.k.a. essential tremor 2 is a gene.