212 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
212 a.k.a. Fructose, or fruit sugar, is a simple ketonic monosaccharide found in many plants, where it is often bonded to glucose to form the disaccharide sucrose. It is one of the three dietary monosaccharides, along with glucose and galactose, that are absorbed directly into the bloodstream during digestion. Fructose was discovered by French chemist Augustin-Pierre Dubrunfaut in 1847. The name "fructose" was coined in 1857 by the English chemist William Miller. Pure, dry fructose is a very sweet, white, odorless, crystalline solid and is the most water-soluble of all the sugars. From plant sources, fructose is found in honey, tree and vine fruits, flowers, berries, and most root vegetables.
- also known as FRUS
- 212 a.k.a. Rendez-View is a tv program.
- "212" is a 2005 drama film directed by Anthony Ng.
- "212" is the debut single by American rapper Azealia Banks. The song samples the track "Float My Boat" by Lazy Jay, who is credited on the track. The song was first released on December 6, 2011 in the United Kingdom as the lead single from her 2012 EP 1991, and is also included on her debut studio album Broke with Expensive Taste. The song is named after the area code 212 which covers the area of Harlem, New York where Banks grew up. In September 2011, the song was chosen as the Record of the Week by Nick Grimshaw on BBC Radio 1. The song was included in many publications' end-of-year lists for 2011, being ranked at number 9 by Pitchfork Media and number 2 by The Guardian.
- "212" is the ninth studio album by Neil Zaza to be released on February 12, 2011.
- "212" is a 2011 album by Azealia Banks.
- "212" is a musical single of AJR.
212 a.k.a. Donald M. Grant is a publisher.
- 212 a.k.a. Dominica, officially the Commonwealth of Dominica, is an island nation in the Lesser Antilles region of the Caribbean Sea, south-southeast of Guadeloupe and northwest of Martinique. Its size is 750 square kilometres and the highest point in the country is Morne Diablotins, which has an elevation of 1,447 metres. The Commonwealth of Dominica had a population of 72,301 at the 2014 Census. The capital is Roseau which is located on the leeward side of the island.
- 212 a.k.a. The Tornado is a wooden roller coaster located at Adventureland in Altoona, Iowa, near Des Moines.
- 212 a.k.a. Broadway Square is a Shopping center.
- 212 was a kind of soviet cruise missile developed in 1936 by Sergei Korolev. It was tested twice before being cancelled in 1939.
- 212 is a football match, event.
- 212 a.k.a. The Wide Country - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 212 a.k.a. aminolevulinate, delta-, synthase 2 (sideroblastic/hypochromic anemia) is a gene.
- also known as anemia, hereditary sideroblastic; anemia, sideroblastic, X-linked; aminolevulinate, delta-, synthase 2; hereditary iron-loading anemia; 5-aminolevulinate synthase 2; sideroblastic/hypochromic anemia; anemia, hypochromic
- 212 a.k.a. Mining (except Oil and Gas) is an industry.
- 212 a.k.a. Benign neoplasm of respiratory and intrathoracic organs is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 212 to learn how to say it correctly!