21202 is a postal code in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- also known as 21202, Baltimore
- part of Baltimore
"21202" a.k.a. "Turnabout" is a novel by Margaret Peterson Haddix, set in the future. It was first published in 2002 by the Aladdin division of Simon & Schuster, Inc. The novel switches between 2001 and 2081 by chapter.
- also known as "Turnabout (Definitions S.)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- subject: Death
- copyright: 1931
- released in (13 years ago)
- 21202 a.k.a. Wicked Attraction is a true-crime documentary television series on Investigation Discovery which began airing in the United States in 2008. The series focuses on how two seemingly ordinary people can come together to commit heinous crimes, thereby forming a "wicked attraction.
- begun on (7 years ago)
- 65 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 5 seasons
- country: United States of America
- genres: Docudrama, Documentary film
- 21202 a.k.a. Eriogonum nidularium is a species of wild buckwheat known by the common name birdnest buckwheat. It is native to the sandy flats and desert dry washes of the Mojave Desert and Great Basin in the western United States, where it is common and abundant. This is a distinctive annual herb producing a thin, multibranched stem which curves in on itself to form a rounded, tangled mass.