2124 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
2124 a.k.a. Pirate Writings is a publisher.
"2124" a.k.a. "Deerskin" is a dark fantasy novel by Robin McKinley, first published in 1993. It is based on an old French fairy tale by Charles Perrault called Peau d'âne. It was nominated for the Mythopoeic Fantasy Award for Adult Literature.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction, Fairytale fantasy
- copyright: 1993
- released on (22 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 2124 a.k.a. The Secret Life of Machines is an educational television series presented by Tim Hunkin and Rex Garrod, in which the two explain the inner workings and history of common household and office machinery. According to Hunkin, the show's creator, the programme was developed from his comic strip The Rudiments of Wisdom, which he researched and drew for the Observer newspaper over a period of 14 years. Three separate groupings of the broadcast were produced and originally shown between 1988 and 1993 on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom, with the production subsequently airing on The Learning Channel and the Discovery Channel.
- begun in (27 years ago)
- 18 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- genres: Educational television, Documentary film
- 2124 a.k.a. The Drew Carey Show - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 2124 a.k.a. ecotropic viral integration site 2B is a gene.