213 a.k.a. Lactose is a disaccharide sugar derived from galactose and glucose that is found in milk. Lactose makes up around 2–8% of milk, although the amount varies among species and individuals, and milk with a reduced amount of lactose also exists. It is extracted from sweet or sour whey. The name comes from lac or lactis, the Latin word for milk, plus the -ose ending used to name sugars. It has a formula of C₁₂H₂₂O₁₁.
- also known as LACS, alpha-Lactose, Aletobiose, Anhydrous lactose, Galactinum, Lactin, Lactobiose, Milk sugar, Osmolactan, Saccharum lactin
"213" a.k.a. "The Patrimony" is a book by Robert Adams.
- Hari Krooguh
- Bili Morguhn
- Milo Morai
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980-04
"213" is a composition.
213 a.k.a. Alfred A. Knopf, Inc. is a New York publishing house that was founded by Alfred A. Knopf Sr. in 1915. It was acquired by Random House in 1960 and is now part of the Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group.
- also known as Alfred A Knopf Publishing, Alfred A. Knopf Publishers, A. A. Knopf, Knopf, Knopf Staff, New York: A.A. Knopf
213 was an American hip hop supergroup from Long Beach, California composed of Snoop Dogg, Warren G and Nate Dogg. The name "213" comes from Los Angeles' original telephone area code. Whilst Calvin Broadus adopted the stage name of 'Snoop Doggy Dogg', followed by 'Snoop Dogg','Snoop Lion, and, more recently, 'Snoopzilla', Warren G hints that Broadus' stage name, when he first started rapping in the 213 at clubs and parties, was in fact 'Snoop Rock'. In his single "Do You See" on his debut album Regulate...G Funk Era, Warren G reminisces "back when [his] nigga's name was Snoop Rock".
- also known as 213 (grupo), 213 (groupe), 213 (band), 213 (grupa), 213 (musik)
- genres: Gangsta rap, West Coast hip hop, G-funk, Rhythm and blues, Hip hop music
- album: "The Hard Way"
- 213 a.k.a. The Dragon is an O.D. Hopkins steel roller coaster located at Adventureland in Altoona, Iowa, near Des Moines.
- 213 a.k.a. Cielo Vista is a Shopping center.
- 213 a.k.a. Human serum albumin is the most abundant protein in human blood plasma. It is produced in the liver. Albumin constitutes about half of the blood serum protein. It is soluble and monomeric.
- also known as HSA, Huyết thanh Human Serum Albumin, 인혈청알부민, 알부민, Albumina surowicza krwi, Albumin, Albumin v séru, Menselijk serumalbumine, 人血白蛋白, 白蛋白, 血清白蛋白, 人血清アルブミン, ヒトアルブミン
- 213 is the number following 212 and preceding 214.
- 213 a.k.a. albumin is a gene.
- also known as growth-inhibiting protein 20, serum albumin, cell growth inhibiting protein 42
- 213 a.k.a. Support Activities for Mining is an industry.
- 213 a.k.a. Benign neoplasm of bone and articular cartilage is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 213 to learn how to say it correctly!