2139 a.k.a. Bodhidharma Publishing is a publisher.
"2139" a.k.a. "The Day of the Triffids" is a 1951 post-apocalyptic novel about a plague of blindness that befalls the entire world, allowing the rise of an aggressive species of plant. It was written by the English science fiction author John Wyndham Parkes Lucas Beynon Harris, under the pen name John Wyndham. Although Wyndham had already published other novels using other pen-name combinations drawn from his real name, this was the first novel that was published as John Wyndham. It established him as an important writer, and remains his best known novel.
- also known as "Day of the Triffids (Modern Library 20th Century Rediscovery)", "The Day of the Triffids (Penguin Modern Classics)", "The Day of the Triffids (Sf Masterworks)", "The Day of the Triffids (Radio Collection)", "The Day of the Triffids (Essential.penguin)", "The Day of the Triffids (Bull's-eye S.)", "The Day of the Trifids", "Day of the Triffids", "The Day of the Triffids (Unicorn)", "Revolt of the Triffids", Revolt of the Triffids, El Dia de Los Trifidos, Il giorno dei trifidi
- language: English Language
- Bill Masen
- Josella Playton
- Michael Beadley
- Florence Durrant
- genre: Fiction
- subjects: England, English Literature, Doomsday event, Alien invasion
- copyright: 1951
- released in (63 years ago)
- 2139 a.k.a. Scream Play is a TV program, begun on (11 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 2139 a.k.a. eyes absent homolog 2 (Drosophila) is a gene.
- also known as translation of this uORF probably lowers the translation efficiency of EYA2, eyes absent 2