- 2143 is a Postal Code.
- 2143 a.k.a. Lightning was a wooden roller coaster that operated at Revere Beach in Revere, Massachusetts from 1927 until 1933. It was one of the infamous Giant Cyclone Safety Coasters which were constructed by noted roller coaster engineer Harry G. Traver in the mid-1920s. Lightning was the only Giant Cyclone Safety Coaster not to bear the "Cyclone" name, as a roller coaster named Cyclone already existed at Revere Beach when Lightning was constructed in 1927. The other two members of this group of coasters included the Crystal Beach Cyclone and the Palisades Park Cyclone.
2143 a.k.a. Argus Books is a publisher.
"2143" a.k.a. "A Day for Damnation" is an award-nominated book by David Gerrold.
- also known as "A Day for Damnation: Volume II of the War Against the Chtorr"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for David Gerrold
- 2143 a.k.a. Crossballs: The Debate Show is a Comedy Central television show which poked fun at cable news networks' political debate shows, especially CNN's Crossfire and MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews. In each episode, comedians posing as experts on a particular subject would debate two real commentators. The true experts were unaware that the show was a sham. Topics ranged from reality television to religion to violence in video games.
- 2143 a.k.a. Kidsongs - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 2143 a.k.a. ferredoxin 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2143 to learn how to say it correctly!