21536 is a Postal Code in Garrett County.
"21536" a.k.a. "Scavenger Reef" is a book by Lawrence Chames.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
- 21536 a.k.a. WCIV is a television station licensed to Charleston, South Carolina, serving the Lowcountry area of South Carolina. Owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group, it broadcasts a high definition digital signal on UHF channel 36 from a transmitter in Awendaw. WCIV's studios are located on Allbritton Boulevard along US 17/US 701 in Mount Pleasant, and it is a sister station to Fox affiliate WTAT-TV, which it operates under a local marketing agreement from separate facilities.
- official website: www.abcnews4.com
- 21536 a.k.a. Tilia americana is a species of Tilia native to eastern North America, from southeast Manitoba east to New Brunswick, southwest to northeast Texas, and southeast to South Carolina, and west along the Niobrara River to Cherry County, Nebraska. Common names include American linden and basswood.
- also known as American Linden, Basswood, Lime-Tree
- 21536 a.k.a. Trading Spaces: Home Free is a 2004 American home improvement television show, spun off from the popular series Trading Spaces. Produced for TLC, the winning couple in the series won their home, mortgage-free.
- begun in (11 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- genre: Reality television