216 a.k.a. Irving Mall is an enclosed American shopping mall located in Irving, Texas, at the intersection of Texas State Highway 183 and Belt Line Road. It has 123 stores, including five anchor tenants as of December 27, 2012, plus a food court. It is under ownership of the Simon Property Group.
216 a.k.a. (216) is a musical group, record producers.
- read more about (216)
216 a.k.a. Libraries Unlimited is a publisher, periodical publisher.
"216" is a composition.
- music by Lazar
- 216: A 216 215 és a 217 között található természetes szám.
- 216 a.k.a. The Governor & J.J.: The Governor & J.J. is a television series that ran from September 1969 to January 1971 on CBS in the United States and in Canada, where it ran on CBC Television. Selected episodes were rerun by CBS during the summer of 1972. It was produced by Talent Associates and CBS Productions. CBS Television Distribution now owns the distribution rights to the program.
- begun on and completed on (44 years ago)
- 39 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Leonard B. Stern
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy nomination for Julie Sommars
- Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy nomination for Arne Sultan & Harry R. Sherman
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series Musical or Comedy nomination for Dan Dailey
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series Musical or Comedy, received by Dan Dailey
- Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy, received by Arne Sultan & Harry R. Sherman
- Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy, received by Julie Sommars
- 216 a.k.a. Benign Skin Neoplasm is an abnormal growth of the cells that comprise the tissues of the skin, without any evidence of malignancy.
- 216 a.k.a. aldehyde dehydrogenase 1 family, member A1 is a gene.
- also known as aldehyde dehydrogenase, liver cytosolic; aldehyde dehydrogenase 1A1; retinal dehydrogenase 1; acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 1; aldehyde dehydrogenase 1, soluble; ALDH class 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 216 to learn how to say it correctly!