217 a.k.a. Beacon Hill is a short-lived dramatic television series shown on CBS in 1975.
- begun on and completed on (39 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series (For the pilot episode) nomination for Fielder Cook
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction and Scenic Design (Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction or Scenic Design) nomination for John A. Wendell, Tom John, Wesley Laws
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction and Scenic Design (Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction or Scenic Design, Single Episode of a Comedy, Drama or Limited Series), received by Tom John, Wesley Laws, John A. Wendell
"217" a.k.a. "The Coming of the Horseclans" is a book by Robert Adams.
- also known as "The Coming of the Horseclans: A Horseclans Novel"
- Milo Morai
- Hari Krooguh
- Bili Morguhn
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1975
217 a.k.a. Washington Square Press is a publisher.
217 a.k.a. Longview Mall is a Shopping center.
- 217 a.k.a. Flyer Comet was a wooden roller coaster located at Whalom Park in Lunenburg, Massachusetts, USA. Built in 1940, closed in 2000, torn down in 2006.
- 217 a.k.a. Benign Breast Neoplasm is a non-metastasizing tumor arising from the breast parenchyma.
- 217 a.k.a. aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family (mitochondrial) is a gene.
- also known as acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 2, nucleus-encoded mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase 2, mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase 2, ALDH class 2, liver mitochondrial ALDH
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 217 to learn how to say it correctly!