- 2170 is a postal code of Lurnea, Sydney, Australia.
- 2170 is a Postal Code.
2170 a.k.a. The Feminist Press is an independent nonprofit literary publisher that promotes freedom of expression and social justice. It publishes writing by women and men who share an activist spirit and a belief in choice and equality. Founded in 1970, the Press began by rescuing “lost” works by writers such as Zora Neale Hurston and Charlotte Perkins Gilman, and established its publishing program with books by American writers of diverse racial and class backgrounds. Since then it has also been bringing works from around the world to North American readers. The Feminist Press is the longest surviving women’s publishing house in the world. The Press operates out of the City University of New York.
- also known as The Feminist Press at CUNY
- 2170 a.k.a. Amoxapine is a tetracyclic antidepressant of the dibenzoxazepine family, though it is often classified as a secondary amine tricyclic antidepressant. It is the N-demethylated metabolite of loxapine. It first received marketing approval in the US in 1992.
- 2170 a.k.a. Northern Exposure - Season 5: The fifth season of Northern Exposure originally aired Mondays at 10:00-11:00 pm on CBS from September 20, 1993 to May 23, 1994.
- also known as Northern Exposure
- 2170 a.k.a. fatty acid binding protein 3, muscle and heart (mammary-derived growth inhibitor) is a gene.
- also known as Fatty acid-binding protein 3, muscle; fatty acid binding protein 3; fatty acid binding protein 11; mammary-derived growth inhibitor