Who is 2176?
2176 a.k.a. Marguerite Duras: Marguerite Donnadieu, known as Marguerite Duras, was a French writer and film director.
- also known as Marguerite Donnadieu, Ms. Duras, Marguerite Germaine Marie Donnadieu
- born on (101 years ago) in Ho Chi Minh City, child of Henri Donnadieu and Marie Donnadieu
- nationality: France
- profession: Writer, novelist, screenwriter, film director, actor
- died on (19 years ago) in Paris of laryngeal cancer
- read more about Marguerite Duras (novelist)
"2176" a.k.a. "The Damnation Game" is the first novel by best-selling horror and fantasy author Clive Barker, published in 1985. It was written just after finishing the first trilogy of Books of Blood, and tells a Faustian story that touches on topics such as incest, cannibalism, and self-mutilation in a frank and detailed manner.
- also known as "Le jeu de la damnation"
- genres: Speculative fiction, Fantasy
- subject: Music
- copyright: 1985
- released in (31 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Clive Barker
2176 is a Postal Code.
- 2176 a.k.a. Twice in a Lifetime - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 2176 a.k.a. Fanconi anemia, complementation group C is a gene.
- also known as bA80I15.1 (Fanconi anemia, complementation group C, protein)