- 218 a.k.a. Ecuador, officially the Republic of Ecuador is a representative democratic republic in northwestern South America, bordered by Colombia on the north, Peru on the east and south, and the Pacific Ocean to the west. Ecuador also includes the Galápagos Islands in the Pacific, about 1,000 kilometres west of the mainland.
- also known as Republic of Ecuador, República del Ecuador
- founded on (192 years ago)
- part of Americas, South America
- instance of: South American country / South American nation = any one of the countries occupying the South American continent
- Guayaquil = the largest city of Ecuador
- capital of Ecuador / Quito = the capital of Ecuador
- Galapagos Islands / Galapagos = a group of islands in the Pacific off South America; owned by Ecuador
- Cotacachi = an Andean volcano in northern Ecuador
- Cotopaxi = the world's largest active volcano
- Sangay = an inactive volcano in the Andes in central Ecuador
- Andes = a mountain range in South America running 5000 miles along the Pacific coast
- Chimborazo = a mountain peak in the Andes in Ecuador
- member of: OAS / Organization of American States = an association including most countries in the western hemisphere; OPEC / Organization of Petroleum-Exporting Countries = an organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the production and sale of petroleum
- member: Ecuadorian / Ecuadoran = a native or inhabitant of Ecuador
- read more about Ecuador (country)
- 218 a.k.a. Midland Park Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Midland, Texas. Opened in 1980, it is anchored by two Dillard's stores, J. C. Penney, Bealls, Ross Dress for Less, and Sears.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 218.
"218" a.k.a. "Mostly Harmless" is a novel by Douglas Adams and the fifth book in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. It is described on the cover of the first editions as "The fifth book in the increasingly inaccurately named Hitchhikers Trilogy". It was the last Hitchhiker's book written by Adams.
- also known as "Mostly Harmless (Word for Word)"; "Mostly Harmless (Hitchhiker's Trilogy (Audio))"; "Mostly Harmless (Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)"; "Mostly Harmless (Hitchhiker's Trilogy, No 5)"; "Mostly Harmless (Transaction Large Print Books)"; "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Quintessential Phase"; "Informe Sobre La Tierra: Fundamentalmente in"; "Globalement inoffensive"; "Le Guide galactique, tome 5: Globalement inoffensive"; The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy: Quintessential Phase; Globalement inoffensive
- language: English Language
- authors: Douglas Adams & Jean Bonnefoy
- Ford Prefect
- Random Dent
- Arthur Dent
- genres: Comic science fiction, Humour, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Humour, Adventure, Literary
- copyright: 1992
- released in (23 years ago)
- 218 a.k.a. Uterine fibroid: A uterine fibroid is a leiomyoma that originates from the smooth muscle layer of the uterus. Fibroids are often multiple and if the uterus contains too many leiomyomata to count, it is referred to as diffuse uterine leiomyomatosis. The malignant version of a fibroid is extremely uncommon and termed a leiomyosarcoma.
- also known as Leiofibromyoma, Fibroma, Fibroleiomyoma, Myoma, Fibromyoma, Uterine leiomyoma, Fibroids
- 218 a.k.a. Ball Four is a 1976 American situation comedy that aired on CBS in 1976. The series is inspired by the 1970 book of the same name by Jim Bouton. Bouton co-created the show with humorist and television critic Marvin Kitman and sportswriter Vic Ziegel. Bouton also starred in the series.
- 218 a.k.a. aldehyde dehydrogenase 3 family, memberA1 is a gene.
- also known as aldehyde dehydrogenase, dimeric NADP-preferring; acetaldehyde dehydrogenase; aldehyde dehydrogenase 3 family, member A1; ALDH, stomach type
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 218 to learn how to say it correctly!