- 220 a.k.a. Thunderation is an outdoor steel roller coaster at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. It was developed by Arrow Dynamics and manufactured by Intermountain Lift, Inc. It opened in 1993. The third and fifth cars of the roller coaster used to point backwards. This has since been changed.
- 220 a.k.a. North East Mall is the second-largest enclosed shopping mall in the State of Texas located in the City of Hurst. It is the 47th-largest mall in the United States according to Esri. It is 10 miles west of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and 10 minutes east of Downtown Fort Worth.
- 220 is a Postal Code.
220 a.k.a. Panther is a publisher.
- "220" je drugi singl grupe t.A.T.u. sa njihovog albuma Vesyolye Ulybki. Objavljen je u travnju 2008., a njegova engleska verzija, "Sparks" 13. travnja 2010. Snimljen je u Moskvi, autor teksta i muzike je Valerij Polienko.
- artist: t.A.T.u.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "220" is an instrumental album by guitarist Phil Keaggy, released in 1996. In contrast to Acoustic Sketches, songs are performed using electric guitar. The album reached No. 21 on the Top Contemporary Christian chart.
- released on (19 years ago)
"220" a.k.a. "Hawksmoor" is a 1985 novel by the English writer Peter Ackroyd. It won Best Novel at the 1985 Whitbread Awards and the Guardian Fiction Prize. It tells the parallel stories of Nicholas Dyer, who builds seven churches in 18th-century London for which he needs human sacrifices, and Nicholas Hawksmoor, detective in the 1980s, who investigates murders committed in the same churches. Hawksmoor has been praised as Peter Ackroyd's best novel up to now and an impressive example of postmodernism.
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
- released in (30 years ago)
- 220 a.k.a. The Cyrillic script is an alphabetic writing system employed across Eastern Europe, North and Central Asian countries. It is based on the Early Cyrillic, which was developed in the First Bulgarian Empire during the 9th century AD at the Preslav Literary School. It is the basis of alphabets used in various languages, past and present, in parts of Southeastern Europe and Northern Eurasia, especially those of Slavic origin, and non-Slavic languages influenced by Russian. As of 2011, around 252 million people in Eurasia use it as the official alphabet for their national languages. About half of them are in Russia. Cyrillic is one of the most used writing systems in the world.
- also known as azbuka
- 220 a.k.a. Karen is an American sitcom starring Karen Valentine that aired on ABC from January to May 1975. A mid-season replacement, Karen was canceled due to low ratings.
- 220 is a military unit.
- also known as 220 (1st Home Counties) Medical Squadron (Volunteers)
- 220 a.k.a. Benign neoplasm of ovary is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 220 a.k.a. aldehyde dehydrogenase 1 family, member A3 is a gene.
- also known as aldehyde dehydrogenase 6, aldehyde dehydrogenase 1A3
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 220 to learn how to say it correctly!