On this page:
220 Volt is a Swedish heavy metal band, formed in 1979 by guitar players Thomas Drevin and Mats Karlsson. The band released albums on the CBS Records and Epic Records labels.
- Jocke Lundholm between and (9 years)
- Tommy Hellström between and
- Peter Olander between and (8 years)
- Christer Nääs between and (4 years)
- Per Englund between and (2 years)
- Pelle Hansson between and (3 years)
- Mike "Larsson" Krusenberg between and (12 years)
- Thomas Drevin between and (11 years)
- Peter Hermansson between and (8 years)
- Christer Nääs between and
- Mike "Larsson" Krusenberg between and
- Thomas Drevin between and
- Peter Hermansson between and
- genres: Hard rock, Heavy metal
- albums: "Eye to Eye", "Power Games", "Lethal Illusion", "Nightwinds", "Young and Wild", "220 Volt", "Heavy Christmas", "Beat of a Heart", "It's Nice to Be a King", "Mind Over Muscle", "High Heels", "Volume 1", "Love Is All You Need", "Electric Messengers", "Made in Jamtland", "Lorraine", "Prisoner of War", "Still in Love"
- official website: 220volt.se
- "220 Volt" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "220 Volt" is a musical album of 220 Volt.
- released on (32 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 220 Volt
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Bring It Home (2014)
by Steve Peters
A 220 volt is a needed outlet in the garage for your welder, saw, or any other device that requires lots of ...
by Leland, Jr., Louis S.
kts (220 volt, 50 cycle). Note that each usually has its own switch. Note also that these switches, like light ...
by Virginia P. Studdert, Clive C. Gay, Douglas C. Blood
discharge unitused togenerate high voltages needed fordiagnostic X-rays using standard 110/220 volt input. An advantage for mobile units. It discharges over a.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 220 Volt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 220 Volt to learn how to say it correctly!