22032 is a Postal Code in United States of America.
"22032" a.k.a. "The Wizard's Dilemma": The Wizard's Dilemma is the fifth book in the Young Wizards series by Diane Duane. It is the sequel to A Wizard Abroad.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 2001-06
- released in (14 years ago)
- award: - Mythopoeic Fantasy Award for Children's Literature nomination for Diane Duane
- 22032 a.k.a. Viola adunca is a species of violet known by the common names hookedspur violet, early blue violet, sand violet, and western dog violet. It is native to North America, including the western half of the United States to New England northward throughout Canada.
- 22032 a.k.a. Traf4 is a protein.
- also known as TNF receptor-associated factor 4, CART1, MLN62
- 22032 a.k.a. Only at the Open is a TV program, begun on (6 years ago).