222 is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
- 222 a.k.a. El Salvador, officially the Republic of El Salvador, is the smallest and the most densely populated country in Central America. The country's capital city and largest city is San Salvador, with other important cities including Santa Ana and San Miguel. El Salvador borders the Pacific Ocean on the south, and the countries of Guatemala to the west and Honduras to the north and east. Its easternmost region lies on the coast of the Gulf of Fonseca, opposite Nicaragua. As of 2013, El Salvador had a population of approximately 6.29 million, composed predominantly of Mestizos, making it the most densely populated country in the region.
- 222 a.k.a. The Coney Island Cyclone is an historic wooden roller coaster, that opened on June 26, 1927 in the Coney Island section of Brooklyn, New York City. On June 18, 1975, Dewey and Jerome Albert, owners of Astroland Park, contracted to operate it under an agreement with New York City. It was completely rehabilitated and opened to enthusiastic crowds on July 1, 1975. Since that time, Astroland Park and the Albert family has invested millions of dollars in the upkeep of the Cyclone. After Astroland closed in 2008, Carol Hill Albert, president of Cyclone Coasters, continued to operate it under a lease agreement with the city. In 2011, Luna Park took over operation of the Cyclone. It was declared a New York City landmark on July 12, 1988, and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 26, 1991.
- 222 a.k.a. Sunland Park Mall is a shopping mall in El Paso, Texas, owned and operated by Simon Property Group. It is located on El Paso's west side, at Interstate 10 and Sunland Park Drive. It features five anchor stores operating under four brand names, and more than 130 specialty stores on two enclosed levels. It is the second-largest mall of the three in the metro area, behind Cielo Vista Mall, another Simon property.
There are other places with in their name, like Rural Municipality of Craik No. 222.
222 is a musical group.
- albums: "Religious Symbols", "Tie it Off / Single"
222 a.k.a. Viking Kestrel is a publisher.
- "222" is a musical EP of Rhythmic Riot.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "222" is a musical album of Black Army Jacket.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "222" is a musical album of Braz-Ill.
- "222" is a composition.
- 222 a.k.a. Ammonia, or azane, is a compound of nitrogen and hydrogen with the formula NH₃. It is a colourless gas with a characteristic pungent smell. Ammonia contributes significantly to the nutritional needs of terrestrial organisms by serving as a precursor to food and fertilizers. Ammonia, either directly or indirectly, is also a building-block for the synthesis of many pharmaceuticals and is used in many commercial cleaning products. Although in wide use, ammonia is both caustic and hazardous. The global industrial production of ammonia for 2012 was anticipated to be 198,000,000 tonnes, a 35% increase over the estimated 2006 global output of 146,500,000 tonnes.
- also known as AM-Fol, Ammonia anhydrous, Anhydrous ammonia, Nitro-Sil, Spirit of Hartshorn, Azane, Hydrogen nitride, Trihydrogen nitride
- 222 a.k.a. Alcaligenes is a genus of Gram-negative, aerobic, rod-shaped bacteria. The species are motile with one or more peritrichous flagella and rarely nonmotile. It is a genus of nonfermenting bacteria. Additionally, some strains of Alcaligenes are capable of anaerobic respiration, but they must be in the presence of nitrate or nitrite; otherwise, their metabolism is respiratory and never fermentative; The genus does not use carbohydrates. Strains of Alcaligenes are found mostly in the intestinal tracts of vertebrates, decaying materials, dairy products, water, and soil; they can be isolated from human respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts and wounds in hospitalized patients with compromised immune systems. They are occasionally the cause of opportunistic infections, including nosocomial septicemia.
- 222 a.k.a. Achromobacter is a genus of bacteria, included in the family Alcaligenaceae in the order Burkholderiales. The cells are Gram-negative straight rods and are motile by using one to 20 peritrichous ﬂagella. They are strictly aerobic and are found in water and soils. They have also been identified as a contaminant in laboratory cell cultures.
- 222 is the natural number following 221 and preceding 223. It is a repdigit composite number, and its factorization makes it a sphenic number. It is also a Harshad number.
- 222 a.k.a. Frontier Doctor is an American Western television series starring Rex Allen that aired in syndication from September 26, 1958, until June 20, 1959. The series was also known as Unarmed and Man of the West.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 222 to learn how to say it correctly!