22307 is a postal code in Virginia, USA.
- part of United States of America
"22307" a.k.a. "The Bourne Identity" is a 1988 television movie adaptation of Robert Ludlum's novel The Bourne Identity. The film was directed by Roger Young for Warner Bros. Television with Richard Chamberlain in the title role, along with Jaclyn Smith. It follows the storyline of the original novel, with a run-time of 3 hours 5 min. With commercials added, the running time was extended to four hours. The film was first shown on ABC in two two-hour installments over two nights. The film was the last TV film for both Anthony Quayle and Denholm Elliott.
- also known as Identidad perdida, Идентификация Борна, 神鬼認證
- begun on (27 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, German Language, French
- written by Carol Sobieski
- based on "The Bourne Identity" by Robert Ludlum
- music by Laurence Rosenthal
- genres: Spy film, Thriller, Action Film, Action/Adventure, Drama
- released in (27 years ago)
- Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television nomination for Richard Chamberlain
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing - Miniseries Or A Movie nomination for Benjamin A. Weissman & Ellen Ring Jacobson
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Music Composition For A Miniseries, Movie Or A Special (Original Dramatic Score) (Outstanding Achievement in Music Composition for a Miniseries or a Special (Dramatic Underscore)) nomination for Laurence Rosenthal
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Music Composition For A Miniseries, Movie Or A Special (Original Dramatic Score) (Part I), received by Laurence Rosenthal