|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of 224
What does 224 mean?
- [Internet slang] today, tomorrow, forever.
224 a.k.a. Ripcord is an American syndicated television series that ran for 76 episodes from 1961 to 1963 about the exploits of a skydiving operation by the same name.
- begun on and completed on (52 years ago)
- 76 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Action, Adventure Film
"224" a.k.a. "I hear voices" is a book by Paul Ableman.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1958
- 224 a.k.a. Viper is a steel looping roller coaster located at Darien Lake Amusement Park near Buffalo, New York. This was the first large ride at the park and the first roller coaster of its type anywhere in the world to have five inversions. The ride was built by the newly merged Arrow Huss. It opened in 1982, and still operates to this day. The coaster has two trains with seven cars each; riders are two across with two rows in each car. The track was originally all black, but it was repainted to a green track with black supports when Six Flags took over Darien Lake. In 2010, Darien Lake painted the Viper all black again.
- 224 a.k.a. The Forum Shops at Caesars is a 636,000-square-foot shopping mall connected to Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 224 a.k.a. Long-chain-aldehyde dehydrogenase: Fatty aldehyde dehydrogenase is an aldehyde dehydrogenase enzyme associated with the autosomal recessive Sjögren-Larsson syndrome.
- 224 a.k.a. Benign Eye Neoplasm is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 224 a.k.a. aldehyde dehydrogenase 3 family, member A2 is a gene.
- also known as aldehyde dehydrogenase 10, aldehyde dehydrogenase 3A2, fatty aldehyde dehydrogenase
- 224 a.k.a. Ever Decreasing Circles - Season 4 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 224 to learn how to say it correctly!