2242 a.k.a. Truman Press is a publisher.
"2242" a.k.a. "A Choice of Gods" is a book by Clifford D. Simak.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1971
- released in (44 years ago)
- 2242 a.k.a. Mutant League was an animated series based on the videogames Mutant League Football and Mutant League Hockey which aired from 2 July 1994 to 24 February 1996. The show ran for two seasons, with the second typically incorporating more poignant stories and issues, while the first seemed somewhat hodgepodge with little regard for continuity. There are forty episodes in all, thirteen in Season 1 and twenty-seven in Season 2.
- begun in (21 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- genre: Animation
- 2242 a.k.a. feline sarcoma oncogene is a gene.
- also known as Oncogene FES, feline sarcoma virus; feline sarcoma (Snyder-Theilen) viral (v-fes)/Fujinami avian sarcoma (PRCII) viral (v-fps)...; proto-oncogene c-fes variant 1; proto-oncogene c-fes variant 2; V-FES feline sarcoma viral/V-FPS fujinami avian sarcoma viral oncogene homolog; proto-oncogene c-fes variant 3; c-fes/fps protein; proto-oncogene c-fes variant 4
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2242 to learn how to say it correctly!