- 2252 is a Postal Code.
- 2252 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
"2252" a.k.a. "The Charwoman's Shadow": The Charwoman's Shadow is a 1926 fantasy novel by Lord Dunsany, and is among the pioneering works in the field, even before the genre was named "fantasy".
- language: English Language
- authors: Edward Plunkett, 18th Baron of Dunsany
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1926
- released in (89 years ago)
- 2252 a.k.a. Space is a 2001 BBC documentary which ran for six episodes covering a number of topics in relation to outer space. The series is hosted and narrated by actor Sam Neill.
- 2252 a.k.a. fibroblast growth factor 7 (keratinocyte growth factor) is a gene.
- also known as keratinocyte growth factor, fibroblast growth factor 7
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2252 to learn how to say it correctly!