- 22520 is a Postal Code in Westmoreland County.
- 22520 a.k.a. Florence-Muscle Shoals, AL Metropolitan Statistical Area is an US Core Based Statistical Area in Alabama.
22520 a.k.a. League of Super Evil is a Canadian animated television series inspired by the sketch "Once Were Heroes" by Ryan Harper-Brown, co-created by Philippe Ivanusic-Vallee, Davila LeBlanc, Peter Ricq, developed by Asaph Fipke, and produced by Nerd Corps Entertainment in conjunction with YTV. On YTV, it premiered on 9 March 2009, at 10:30 a.m. ET. The show is airing on Nickelodeon in Canada, Spain, the Netherlands, Portugal and on Cartoon Network in most of Southeast Asia, India, Australia, New Zealand, The United States, CBBC in United Kingdom and Canal Plus, Canal J, and Gulli in France. The first season consisted of 26 episodes. The second season consisted of 13 episodes. In total, 52 episodes have aired. In Latin America, it is aired on Disney XD. The second season started airing in Canada in September 2010 and the third season aired from June 2012 to August 2012. The series ended its run on 25 August 2012. The series was still airing reruns on Canadian channel, YTV, until August 31, 2014, when the show was taken off of YTV's schedule completely.
- also known as The League of Super Evil
- begun on and completed on
- 52 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- countries: Canada, United States of America, United Kingdom
- created by Peter Ricq & Philippe Ivanusic-Vallee
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Action, Comedy, Children's television series
- Gemini Award for Best Direction in an Animated Program or Series (Voltina) nomination for Sebastian Brodin & Steve Sacks
- Gemini Award for Best Writing in a Children's or Youth's Program or Series (Voltina) nomination for Davila LeBlanc & Philippe Ivanusic-Vallee
- Gemini Award for Best Original Music Score for an Animated Program or Series (Ant-archy) nomination for Hal Beckett
- Gemini Award for Best Sound in a Comedy, Variety or Performing Arts Program or Series (Ant-archy) nomination for Johnny Ludgate, Steffan Andrews, Ewan Deane, Gordon Sproule, Patrick Haskill
- Gemini Award for Best Performance in an Animated Program or Series nomination for Colin Murdock
- Gemini Award for Best Original Music Score for an Animated Program or Series (Ant-archy), received by Hal Beckett
- official website: www.leagueofsuperevil.com