Who is 2267?
2267 a.k.a. George Eliot is a writer.
- also known as Marian Evans, Mary Anne Evans, Mary Ann Evans, Mary Anne Cross
- born on (195 years ago) in Nuneaton, child of Robert Evans and Christiana Evans
- nationality: England
- profession: Writer, novelist, translator
- died on (134 years ago) in Chelsea of kidney disease
- buried in Highgate Cemetery
- read more about George Eliot (novelist)
2267 a.k.a. Castle Books is a publisher.
"2267" a.k.a. "Catspaw" is an award-nominated book by Joan D. Vinge.
- also known as "Catspaw (Reissue)"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- subject: Telepathy
- copyright: 1988
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Joan D. Vinge
2267 is a Postal Code.
- 2267 a.k.a. Azelastine is a potent, second-generation, selective, histamine antagonist. According to the Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma treatment guidelines, intranasal anti-histamines are recommended for the first line therapy of mild intermittent, moderate/severe intermittent and mild persistent rhinitis.
- 2267 a.k.a. fibrinogen-like 1 is a gene.
- also known as hepatocyte-derived fibrinogen-related protein 1, hepassocin, hepatocellular carcinoma-related sequence