2270 a.k.a. Urusei Yatsura is a comedic manga series written and illustrated by Rumiko Takahashi and serialized in Weekly Shōnen Sunday from 1978 to 1987. Its 374 individual chapters were published in 34 tankōbon volumes. It is the story of Ataru Moroboshi, and the alien Lum, who believes she is Ataru's wife after he accidentally proposes to her. The series makes heavy use of Japanese mythology, culture and puns. The series was adapted into an anime TV series produced by Kitty Films and broadcast on Fuji Television affiliates from 1981 to 1986 with 195 episodes. Eleven OVAs and six theatrical movies followed, and the series was released on VHS, Laserdisc, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc in Japan.
- also known as Urusei Yatsura TV Series
- begun in (34 years ago)
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Science Fiction, Comedy, Teen film, Romance Film
"2270" a.k.a. "The Cat Who Walks Through Walls" is a science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein published in 1985. Like many of his later novels, it features Lazarus Long and Jubal Harshaw as supporting characters.
- also known as "The Cat Who Walks Through Walls: A Comedy of Manners"
- language: English Language
- Jubal Harshaw
- Lazarus Long
- Hazel Stone
- Manuel Garcia O'Kelly Davis
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
- released in (30 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Robert A. Heinlein
2270 a.k.a. FG syndrome 2 is a gene.