- 228 a.k.a. Rolling Oaks Mall is a regional shopping mall located in northeast San Antonio, Texas, at the intersection of Loop 1604 and Nacogdoches Road. The mall is anchored by Dillard's, Macy's, J.C. Penney, and Sears. The property is owned and operated by its original developer, Simon Property Group.
- official website: www.rollingoaksmall.com
- 228 is a Postal Code.
"228" a.k.a. "The Far Frontier" is a book by William Rotsler.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980
- 228 a.k.a. Adenosine phosphosulfate: 5'-Adenylic acid, monoanhydride with sulfuric acid. The initial compound formed by the action of ATP sulfurylase on sulfate ions after sulfate uptake. Synonyms: adenosine sulfatophosphate; APS.
- also known as adenosine, Adenosine phosphosulfic acid, adenylic acid monoanhydride with sulfurate, adenylyl sulfate, adenosine sulfatophosphate, sulfatophosphate, adenylic acid monoanhydride with sulfuric acid, amps, phosphosulfate
- 228 a.k.a. The Porter Wagoner Show is a TV program, begun in (54 years ago).
- 228 a.k.a. Hemangioma and lymphangioma, any site is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 228 a.k.a. Fairly Secret Army - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 228 a.k.a. aldolase A, fructose-bisphosphate pseudogene 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 228 to learn how to say it correctly!