22947 is a Postal Code in Albemarle County.
"22947" a.k.a. "The Pilgrim of Hate" is a medieval mystery novel by Ellis Peters, set in spring 1141. It is the tenth in the Cadfael Chronicles, and was first published in 1984.
- author: Edith Pargeter
- genres: Mystery, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
- released in (31 years ago)
- 22947 a.k.a. Erysimum repandum is a species of wallflower known by several common names, including spreading wallflower, bushy wallflower, and treacle mustard.
- 22947 a.k.a. Café de Liefde is a TV program, begun on (5 years ago).
- country: Netherlands
- 22947 a.k.a. double homeobox, 4 is a gene.
- also known as double homeobox protein DUX10, double homeobox protein 4