230 a.k.a. Valle Vista Mall is a Shopping center.
"230" a.k.a. "Zandra" is a book by William Rotsler.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1978
- 230 a.k.a. Ribose 5-phosphate is both a product and an intermediate of the pentose phosphate pathway. The last step of the oxidative reactions in the pentose phosphate pathway is the production of ribulose 5-phosphate. Depending on the body's state, ribulose 5-phosphate can reversibly isomerize to ribose 5-phosphate. Ribulose 5-phosphate can alternatively undergo a series of isomerizations as well as transaldolations and transketolations that result in the production of other pentose phosphates as well as fructose 6-phosphate and glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate.
- 230 a.k.a. aldolase C, fructose-bisphosphate is a gene.
- also known as fructose-bisphosphate aldolase C, fructoaldolase C, fructose-1,6-biphosphate triosephosphate lyase, aldolase 3, brain-type aldolase
- 230 a.k.a. Carcinoma in situ of digestive organs is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 230 a.k.a. The Famous Five (1978) - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 230 to learn how to say it correctly!