"23108" a.k.a. "Napoléon": Napoleon is a historical miniseries which explored the life of Napoleon Bonaparte. In 2002, it was the most expensive television miniseries in Europe, costing the equivalent of $US46,330,000 to produce. The miniseries covered Napoleon's military successes and failures, including the Battles of Eylau, Austerlitz, Waterloo and the retreat from Russia. It also delved into Napoleon's personal life: his marriage to and divorce from Josephine de Beauharnais, his marriage to Marie Louise, the Duchess of Parma and daughter of Francis II, and his affairs with Eleanore Denuelle and Marie Walewska. The series draws from Bonaparte historian Max Gallo's bestseller.
- also known as Napoleon
- begun in (13 years ago)
- 4 episodes of 60 minutes each
- countries: France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States of America
- created by Max Gallo & Yves Simoneau
- director: Yves Simoneau
- production design by Richard Cunin
- art direction by Lionel Acat, Pierre Michon, Rémy Jouvin-Bessière & Mónika Esztán
- starring: John Malkovich
- genres: History, Miniseries, Drama
- subject: Napoleonic Wars
- released in (13 years ago)
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie nomination for John Malkovich
- ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Television Movie or Mini-Series nomination for Richard Cunin, Pierre Michon, Xavier Le Mesnil & Lionel Acat
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction - Miniseries, Movie or a Special nomination for Richard Cunin & Real Proulx
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Costumes for a Miniseries, Movie or a Special (Part 2) nomination for Pierre-Jean Larroque
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Main Title Design nomination for Sylvie Talbot
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Makeup - Miniseries Or A Movie (Non-Prosthetic) nomination for Muriel Baurens
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Miniseries nomination for Delia Fine, Marc Vade, Jean-Pierre Guérin, Gérard Depardieu, David Craig
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Hairstyling - Miniseries, Movie or Special nomination for Agathe Dupuis
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Costumes for a Miniseries, Movie or a Special (Part 2), received by Pierre-Jean Larroque
23108 is a Postal Code in King and Queen County.
23108 a.k.a. Crambe maritima is a species of halophytic flowering plant in the genus Crambe of the family Brassicaceae, that grows wild along the coasts of Europe, from the North Atlantic to the Black Sea.
- also known as Sea Kale
23108 a.k.a. GTPase activating Rap/RanGAP domain-like 4 is a gene.
- also known as Rap1 GTPase activating protein IIIa, GTPase activating RANGAP domain-like 4, Rap1 GTPase activating protein IIIb