232 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
- 232 a.k.a. Eritrea, officially the State of Eritrea, is a country in the Horn of Africa. With its capital at Asmara, it is bordered by Sudan to the west, Ethiopia in the south, and Djibouti in the southeast. The northeastern and eastern parts of Eritrea have an extensive coastline along the Red Sea, across from Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The nation has a total area of approximately 117,600 km², and includes the Dahlak Archipelago and several of the Hanish Islands. Its name Eritrea is based on the Ancient Greek name for the Red Sea, which was first adopted for Italian Eritrea in 1890.
- also known as State of Eritrea
- founded on (24 years ago)
- part of Africa, Horn of Africa, Somali peninsula
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- member: Eritrean = a native or inhabitant of Eritrea
- read more about Eritrea (country)
- 232 a.k.a. Town Center at Aurora is a Shopping center.
Who is 232?
232 a.k.a. Louis Aragon, was a French poet, novelist and editor, a long-time member of the Communist Party and a member of the Académie Goncourt.
- also known as Aragon, Louis; Aragon
- born on (117 years ago) in Paris
- nationality: France
- profession: Writer, novelist, poet
- died on (32 years ago)
- read more about Louis Aragon (novelist)
"232" a.k.a. "Patron of the Arts" is a novel written by William Rotsler.
- genres: Fiction, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- released in (41 years ago)
232 a.k.a. Mirror, Mirror is a television programme co-produced by Australia and New Zealand. Presented as a single complete story given in a serial with 20 episodes, there are cliffhangers between some of the episodes.
- begun on and completed on (19 years ago)
- 20 episodes of 24 or 30 minutes each
- countries: Australia, New Zealand
- created by Posie Graeme-Evans
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Time travel, Teen drama, Drama
- 232 a.k.a. Alcaligenes faecalis is a Gram-negative, rod-shaped, motile, non-nitrate reducing, oxidase positive, catalase positive, alpha hemolytic, and citrate positive obligate aerobe that is commonly found in the environment. It was originally named for its first discovery in feces, but was later found to be much more common in other places as well. Optimum growth occurs at about 37°C with no pigmentation. While opportunistic infections do occur, the bacterium is generally considered non-pathogenic. When an opportunistic infection does occur, it is usually observed in the form of a urinary tract infection. The bacterium degrades urea, creating ammonia which increases the pH of the environment. Although A. faecalis is considered to be alkaline tolerant, it maintains a neutral pH in its cytosol to prevent the damaging or denaturing of its charged species and macromolecules.
- 232 a.k.a. Bronco - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 232 a.k.a. Carcinoma in situ of skin is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 232 a.k.a. aldehyde reductase (aldose reductase)-like 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 232 to learn how to say it correctly!