2328 a.k.a. Goodyer is a publisher.
"2328" a.k.a. "Bones of the Moon" is a novel by Jonathan Carroll, depicting the real and dream life of a young woman, Cullen James. Like many of Carroll's works, this work straddles the horror and fantasy genres.
- language: English Language
- genres: Horror, Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
- released on (27 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Jonathan Carroll
- 2328 a.k.a. Can't Sing Singers is a TV program, begun in (10 years ago).
- 2328 a.k.a. flavin containing monooxygenase 3 is a gene.
- also known as Flavin-containing monooxygenase-3