- 233 a.k.a. Estonia, officially the Republic of Estonia, is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It is bordered to the north by the Gulf of Finland, to the west by the Baltic Sea, to the south by Latvia, and to the east by Lake Peipus and Russia. Across the Baltic Sea lies Sweden in the west and Finland in the north. The territory of Estonia covers 45,227 km², and is influenced by a humid continental climate.
- also known as Estland, Republic of Estonia, Esthonia
- part of Europe, Baltic states, Eurasia
- instance of: Baltic Republic / Baltic State = European countries bordering the Baltic Sea
- read more about Estonia (country)
- 233 a.k.a. Brea Mall is a Shopping center.
- 233 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
233 a.k.a. Popular Library Questar is a publisher.
"233" a.k.a. "Reclamation" is a book written by Sarah Zettel.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- released in (19 years ago)
- some of the awards:
233 a.k.a. Big Sky is an Australian television drama series produced by John Edwards that ran for two seasons on Network Ten from 1997 to 1999.
- begun in and completed in (16 years ago)
- country: Australia
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- award: - Logie Award for Most Popular Actor nomination for Gary Sweet
- 233 a.k.a. Bronco - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 233 a.k.a. Carcinoma in situ of breast and genitourinary system is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 233 a.k.a. aldehyde reductase (aldose reductase)-like 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 233 to learn how to say it correctly!