23308 a.k.a. Mustard: Sinapis is a genus of plants in the family Brassicaceae. One of the species in this genus is White mustard. Black mustard is sometimes placed in this genus as well, but is more often placed in the related genus Brassica. The leaves are used extensively in some cultures' cooking, including in North Indian cuisine.
- also known as White mustard; Mustard greens, raw; Sinapis
"23308" a.k.a. "The hour before dark" is a book by Douglas Clegg.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- subject: Massachusetts
- copyright: 2002
23308 is a Postal Code in Accomack County.
- 23308 a.k.a. Wildest Dreams is a British television programme presented by Nick Knowles and starring James Honeyborne. Seven episodes were first broadcast on BBC One in 2009.
- 23308 a.k.a. inducible T-cell co-stimulator ligand is a gene.
- also known as transmembrane protein B7-H2 ICOS ligand, B7-like protein