2333 is a Postal Code.
2333 a.k.a. Rosemill House is a publisher.
"2333" a.k.a. "Blue Adept" is a book published in 1981 that was written by Piers Anthony.
- also known as The Apprentice Adept, Book 2
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1981
- released in (34 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Piers Anthony
- 2333 a.k.a. The Bobs at Riverview Park in Chicago, Illinois is considered by some roller coaster enthusiasts to have been the ultimate wooden roller coaster. It was built in 1924 and was demolished with the rest of the park in 1967. The Bobs was built by Frank Prior and Fred Church at a cost of $80,000. The Bobs had a maximum height of 87 feet, a drop of 85 feet, and reached speeds of 50 miles per hour.
- 2333 a.k.a. Earth Report is a TV program, begun in (18 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom
- genre: Documentary film