23350 is a Postal Code in Northampton County.
"23350" a.k.a. "Evolution" is a collection of short stories that work together to form an episodic science fiction novel by author Stephen Baxter. It follows 565 million years of human evolution, from shrewlike mammals 65 million years in the past to the ultimate fate of humanity 500 million years in the future.
- also known as "Evolution (Gollancz)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Evolution, Montana
- copyright: 2002
- released on (12 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Stephen Baxter
- 23350 a.k.a. URB's Next 100 is a TV program, begun on (7 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 23350 a.k.a. U2-associated SR140 protein is a gene.
- also known as Ser/Arg-rich domain protein, 140 kDa