2346 a.k.a. Cactus Flats, Arizona: Cactus Flats is a census-designated place in Graham County, Arizona, United States. Its population was 1,518 as of the 2010 census.
- also known as Cactus Flat, Arizona; Cactus Flat
- part of Graham County, Arizona, United States of America
2346 a.k.a. San Simeon, CA: Serendipity Systems is a publisher.
"2346" a.k.a. "Blackburn" is a book by Bradley Denton.
- also known as "Blackburn: A Novel"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993-02
- 2346 a.k.a. The Jane Show is a Canadian television sitcom produced by Shaftesbury Films that was shown on Global from 2006 to 2007. The series stars Teresa Pavlinek as Jane Black, an aspiring novelist who takes a corporate job after her life undergoes a major upheaval. Pavlinek was also a cocreator, producer and writer for the series.
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- 28 episodes of 30 or 23 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: Canada
- created by Teresa Pavlinek
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
- Best Picture Editing in a Comedy, Variety, Performing Arts Program or Series (Jane's Addiction) nomination for Dona Noga
- Gemini Award for Best Individual Performance in a Comedy Program or Series (House of Jane) nomination for Teresa Pavlinek
- Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Guest Role Dramatic Series (Rules of Engagement) nomination for Geri Hall
- Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Guest Role Dramatic Series (Tasting) nomination for Paul Soles
- 2346 a.k.a. folate hydrolase (prostate-specific membrane antigen) 1 is a gene.
- also known as glutamate carboxylase II, prostate-specific membrane antigen, folylpoly-gamma-glutamate carboxypeptidase, glutamate carboxypeptidase II, pteroylpoly-gamma-glutamate carboxypeptidase, N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 1, membrane glutamate carboxypeptidase, folate hydrolase 1