235 a.k.a. Scariest Places on Earth is an American paranormal documentary reality television series that originally aired from October 23, 2000 to October 29, 2006. The program was produced by Triage Entertainment for the Fox Family Channel, which is now ABC Family and owns the rights to the show. The show featured reported cases of the paranormal by sending an ordinary family to visit the location in a reality TV-style vigil.
- also known as Fear Factor: Die wahre Dimension der Angst
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- 48 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Reality television, Documentary film, Paranormal television, Live action, Fantasy, Horror, Thriller, Mystery
"235" a.k.a. "Let's Put the Future Behind Us": Let's Put the Future Behind Us is a speculative fiction novel by Jack Womack set in post-Soviet Russia and released in 1996. It chronicles the transition of bureaucratic apparatchiks into an endemically corrupt Russian quasi-capitalism in the early 1990s dominated by oligarchs, criminals and ultra-nationalist political groups.
- language: English Language
- genres: Crime Fiction, Speculative fiction, Thriller
- copyright: 1996
- released in (19 years ago)
- 235 a.k.a. Laguna Hills Mall is an enclosed shopping mall located in Laguna Hills, California, in southern Orange County. It was built in 1973 and was renovated in 1994, and originally anchored by four major department stores: The Broadway, Buffum's, JCPenney, and Sears. In 1991, Buffum's closed, and the store's second level was converted into an upstairs food court. The food court, which operated from 1994 to 2011, was the only part of the general mall to be on the second level. The Broadway became a Macy's in 1996.
- 235 is a Postal Code.
- 235 a.k.a. Raging Wolf Bobs was a wooden roller coaster at Geauga Lake amusement park in Aurora, Ohio, United States. The coaster was based on The Bobs at Riverview Park in Chicago.
- 235 a.k.a. Bronco - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 235 a.k.a. aldehyde reductase (aldose reductase)-like 4 is a gene.
- 235 a.k.a. Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of digestive and respiratory systems is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 235 to learn how to say it correctly!