2361 a.k.a. Distant Shores is a dramedy first shown in the United Kingdom on ITV in January 2005. Like the similar fish out of water dramedies, Northern Exposure and Doc Martin, it focuses on the difficulties of an unwillingly-transplanted metropolitan doctor who is forced to adjust to a rural environment.
- begun on and completed on (10 years ago)
- 12 episodes of 60 or 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Caleb Ranson
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy-drama, Comedy, Drama
"2361" a.k.a. "Bill, the Galactic Hero" is a satirical science fiction novel by Harry Harrison, first published in 1965.
- also known as "Bill the Galactic Hero"; "Bill, the Galactic Hero on the Planet of Bottled Brains"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Space opera, Adventure
- copyright: 1965
- released in (50 years ago)
2361 a.k.a. The Jetstream was the last roller coaster to be built at Chicago's Riverview Park. It was built in 1965 and met its unfortunate end in 1968 when the park was demolished. The Jetstream, which was built to replace the park's aging Greyhound roller coaster, was not yet paid off when demolished. The ride was shorter than its predecessor, the Greyhound. The ride was not as profitable as some of its more wild cousins, such as The Bobs, and The Comet.
- 2361 a.k.a. Residential Building Construction is an industry.
- 2361 a.k.a. fragile site, aphidicolin type, common, fra(1)(p32) is a gene.