- 238 a.k.a. The Falkland Islands are an archipelago in the South Atlantic Ocean on the Patagonian Shelf. The principal islands are about 300 miles east of South America's southern Patagonian coast, at a latitude of about 52°S. The archipelago, with an area of 4,700 square miles, comprises East Falkland, West Falkland and 776 smaller islands. As a British overseas territory, the Falklands have internal self-governance, with the United Kingdom taking responsibility for their defence and foreign affairs. The islands' capital is Stanley on East Falkland.
- 238 a.k.a. Tacoma Mall is a Shopping center.
238 a.k.a. twothirtyeight was an indie rock band from Pensacola, Florida. They disbanded in April 2003.
- read more about twothirtyeight
238 a.k.a. NAL/Signet Classic is a publisher.
"238" a.k.a. "Hunter's Oath" is a book by Michelle Sagara.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
- 238 a.k.a. Specialty Trade Contractors is an industry.
- 238 a.k.a. anaplastic lymphoma kinase (Ki-1) is a gene.
- also known as TRK-fused gene-anaplastic lymphoma kinase fusion protein, anaplastic lymphoma kinase Ki-1, CD246 antigen, ALK tyrosine kinase receptor precursor
- 238 a.k.a. The Fast Show - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 238 a.k.a. Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of other and unspecified sites and tissues is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 238 to learn how to say it correctly!