On this page:
Definition of the noun 24-hour interval
What does 24-hour interval mean as a name of something?
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis
- lexical domain: Time - nouns denoting time and temporal relations
- synonyms of 24-hour interval: day / mean solar day / solar day / twenty-four hour period / twenty-four hours
- more generic terms: time unit / unit of time = a unit for measuring time periods
- more specific terms:
- daylight / daytime / day = the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
- twelve noon / high noon / noontide / noonday / midday / noon = the middle of the day
- nighttime / night / dark = the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- 60 minutes / hour / hr = a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 24-Hour Interval
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of 24-Hour Interval to find many related words and phrases!