- 240 a.k.a. Teststrecke, meaning Test Track in German, is a portable steel roller coaster owned by the German showman partnership Meyer & Rosenzweig. It was imported from Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom in 2008, and now generally tours in Germany, with occasional visits to the Netherlands. It was designed by the now-renowned ride engineer, Anton Schwarzkopf.
- 240 is a Postal Code.
- 240 a.k.a. Westminster Mall is a Shopping center.
There are other places with in their name, like 240 Riverside Boulevard at Trump Place.
240 a.k.a. Macmillan Children's Books (UK) is a publisher.
"240" a.k.a. "Flag in Exile" is the fifth Honor Harrington novel by David Weber. In the story, the disgraced Honor enters a self-imposed exile on Grayson.
- language: English Language
- character: Honor Harrington
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction, Military science fiction
- copyright: 1995
- released in (20 years ago)
- 240 a.k.a. The Iron Horse is an American Western television series that appeared on ABC from 1966 to 1968 and featured Dale Robertson as fictional gambler-turned-railroad baron Ben Calhoun. Costars included Gary Collins, Robert Random and Ellen Burstyn.
- 240 a.k.a. arachidonate 5-lipoxygenase is a gene.
- also known as arachidonic acid 5-lipoxygenase, leukotriene A4 synthase
- 240 a.k.a. Simple and unspecified goiter is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 240 to learn how to say it correctly!