24014 a.k.a. Primula is a genus of mainly herbaceous flowering plants in the family Primulaceae. They include the familiar wildflower of banks and verges, the primrose. Other common species are P. auricula, P. veris and P. elatior. These species and many others are valued for their ornamental flowers. They have been extensively cultivated and hybridised - in the case of the primrose, for many hundreds of years. Primulas are native to the temperate northern hemisphere, south into tropical mountains in Ethiopia, Indonesia and New Guinea, and in temperate southern South America. Almost half of the known species are from the Himalayas.
- also known as Jagorčevina, Jaglac, Јаглац, 報春花屬, پامچال
24014 is a Postal Code in Roanoke.
- also known as 24014, Roanoke
- 24014 a.k.a. Air Ways was an Australian factual television series broadcast on the Seven Network, narrated by Corinne Grant and produced by Lyndal Marks, the executive producer in charge of Border Security. It began screening in July 2009 and was filmed in airports including Melbourne, Coolangatta, Rockhampton, Mackay, Adelaide, Launceston, Hobart and Alice Springs.
- 24014 a.k.a. RNase L is a protein.
- also known as RNS4, HPC1, RNASEL, 2',5'-Oligoisoadenylate synthetase-dependent RNase, PRCA1, Ribonuclease L, 2-5A dependent RNase, 2',5'-Oligoadenylate dependent RNase L, 2-5A-dependent RNase