- 24293 is a Postal Code in Wise County.
- 24293 a.k.a. Adamsville, Arizona: Adamsville was a populated place in Pinal County, Arizona. Once a thriving farm town, it became a ghost town by the 1920s. Adamsville is located at an elevation is 1,450 feet, on the south bank of the Gila River, west of Florence, Arizona.
24293 a.k.a. Welcome Rain is a publisher.
- also known as Welcome Rain Publishers
"24293" a.k.a. "Chainer's Torment" is a book by Scott McGough.
- also known as "Chainer's Torment (Magic: The Gathering--Odyssey Cycle, Book II)"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 2002
24293 a.k.a. Kamen Rider 555 is a Japanese tokusatsu television series. It is the 13th installment in the Kamen Rider Series. It is a joint collaboration between Ishimori Productions and Toei, and was broadcast on TV Asahi from January 26, 2003 to January 18, 2004. And it was the first series to use TV Asahi's current logo. The catchphrase for the series is "Racing Instinct.".
- also known as Kamen Rider Faiz, Kamen Rider Phi's, Masked Rider Phi, Kamen Rider - Season 13
- begun on and completed on (10 years ago)
- 50 episodes of 24 minutes each
- country: Japan
- created by Ishimori Productions, Toei Company, TV Asahi & Asatsu-DK
- regular cast:
- Mitsuru Karahashi as Naoya Kaido
- Atsushi Harada as Shuji Mihara
- Masayuki Izumi as Yuji Kiba
- Kohei Murakami as Masato Kusaka
- Kento Handa as Takumi Inui
- Yuria Haga as Mari Sonoda
- Ken Mizorogi as Keitarou Kikuchi
- Leilani Yoshika Gaja as Yuka Osada
- Katsuyuki Murai as Kyouji Murakami
- Hitomi Kurihara as Smart Lady
- Rie Kasai as Rina Abe
- Gō Ayano as Aki Sawada
- Jun Yamasaki as Itsuro Takuma
- Waka as Saeko Kageyama
- Kôji Naka as Hanagata
- Ray Fujita as Kitazaki
- genres: Tokusatsu, Science Fiction, Action Film
- official website: www.tv-asahi.co.jp/555