244 a.k.a. Little Leaper is a steel roller coaster at Lakemont Park in Altoona, Pennsylvania. It has a height of 15 feet, a length of 280 feet, a drop of 6 feet, and a maximum speed of 35 mph.
"244" a.k.a. "Dreamfall" is an award-nominated book by Joan D. Vinge.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- subject: Telepathy
- copyright: 1996
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Joan D. Vinge
- 244 a.k.a. Spyder Games is a television series that was broadcast on MTV from June 18, 2001 through September 20, 2001. MTV's second foray into the soap opera format following the run of the anthology series Undressed, the series was originally called Spyder Web in development.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 65 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Christian McLaughlin
- regular cast:
- genre: Soap opera
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Directing nomination for John C. Zak, Phideaux Xavier, Anthony Morina & Peter Brinckerhoff
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Writing nomination for Sally Sussman Morina, Christian McLaughlin, Valerie Ahern, Bruce Neckels, James LaRosa, Loren Segan, David Kreizman
- official website: www.mtv.com/onair/spydergames
- 244 a.k.a. Acquired hypothyroidism is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 244 a.k.a. annexin A8 is a gene.
- also known as vascular anticoagulant-beta, annexin VIII
- 244 a.k.a. Foxy Lady - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 244 to learn how to say it correctly!