2443 a.k.a. 21 Jump Street is an American police procedural crime drama television series that aired on the Fox Network and in first run syndication from April 12, 1987, to April 27, 1991, with a total of 103 episodes. The series focuses on a squad of youthful-looking undercover police officers investigating crimes in high schools, colleges, and other teenage venues. It was originally going to be titled Jump Street Chapel, after the deconsecrated church building in which the unit has its headquarters, but was changed at Fox's request so as not to mislead viewers into thinking it was a religious program.
- also known as 21 Jump Street - Tatort Klassenzimmer, จัมป์ สตรีท สืบแสบฮาสะท้านเมืองยึด, 龍虎少年隊
- begun on and completed on (23 years ago)
- 103 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 5 seasons
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- created by Stephen J. Cannell
- regular cast:
- Johnny Depp as Tommy Hanson between and (3 years and 6 months)
- Dustin Nguyen as Officer Harry Truman Ioki between and (3 years and 6 months)
- Holly Robinson Peete as Officer Judy Hoffs between and (4 years)
- Steven Williams as Captain Adam Fuller between and (3 years and 11 months)
- Peter DeLuise as Officer Doug Penhall between and (3 years and 8 months)
- Sal Jenco as Sal 'Blowfish' Banducci between and (3 years and 4 months)
- Richard Grieco as Detective Dennis Booker between and (1 year)
- Frederic Forrest
- Michael DeLuise as Officer Joseph "Joey" Penhall between and (4 months)
- Michael C. Bendetti as Officer Anthony "Mac" McCann between and (6 months)
- Tony Dakota as Clavo between and (9 months)
- genres: Police procedural, Action/Adventure, Comedy, Action, Adventure Film, Drama
- some of the awards:
2443 a.k.a. London: Nelson is a publisher.
- 2443 is a postal code in Laurieton, Australia.
- 2443 is a Postal Code.
- 2443 a.k.a. Love Thy Neighbour - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 2443 a.k.a. fragile site, aphidicolin type, common, fra(11)(q14.2) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2443 to learn how to say it correctly!