245 a.k.a. Berkley Medallion is a publisher.
"245" a.k.a. "Worldwar: In the Balance" is an alternate history and science fiction novel by Harry Turtledove. It is the first novel of the Worldwar tetralogy, as well as the first installment in the extended Worldwar series that includes the Colonization trilogy and the novel Homeward Bound. The plot begins in late 1941, while the Earth is torn apart by World War II. An alien fleet arrive to conquer the planet, forcing the warring nations to make uneasy alliances against the invaders. Meanwhile, the aliens, who refer to themselves as the Race, discover that their enemy is far fiercer and more technologically advanced than expected.
- also known as "In the Balance (Worldwar Series, Volume 1)"; "Worldwar"
- language: English Language
- genres: Alternate history, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- released on (21 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Harry Turtledove
"245" is a composition.
- music by Eric Dolphy
245 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 245 a.k.a. The Enterobacteriaceae are a large family of Gram-negative bacteria that includes, along with many harmless symbionts, many of the more familiar pathogens, such as Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Yersinia pestis, Klebsiella and Shigella. Other disease-causing bacteria in this family include Proteus, Enterobacter, Serratia, and Citrobacter. This family is the only representative in the order Enterobacteriales of the class Gammaproteobacteria in the phylum Proteobacteria. Phylogenetically, in the Enterobacteriales, several peptidoglycan-less insect endosymbionts form a sister clade to the Enterobacteriaceae, but as they are not validly described, this group is not officially a taxon; examples of these species are Sodalis, Buchnera, Wigglesworthia, Baumannia cicadellinicola and Blochmannia, but not former Rickettsias. Members of the Enterobacteriaceae can be trivially referred to as enterobacteria or "enteric bacteria", as several members live in the intestines of animals. In fact, the etymology of the family is enterobacterium with the suffix to designate a family — not after the genus Enterobacter — and the type genus is Escherichia.
- also known as Enterobakterije
- 245 a.k.a. Thyroiditis is the inflammation of the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is located on the front of the neck below the laryngeal prominence, and makes hormones that control metabolism.
- also known as Tiroiditis, Pajzsmirigy-gyulladás, Tireoditisz, Zánět štítné žlázy, Tyreoidit, Betændelse i skjoldbruskkirtlen, Schildklierontsteking, Thyroïditis, תירואידיטיס, תיירואידיטיס, תירוידיטיס
- 245 a.k.a. The Midnight Special is an American late-night musical variety series that aired on NBC during the 1970s and early 1980s, created and produced by Burt Sugarman. It premiered as a special on August 19, 1972, then began its run as a regular series on February 2, 1973; its last episode was on May 1, 1981. The ninety-minute program followed the Friday night edition of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson.
- begun on and completed on (34 years ago)
- 450 episodes of 90 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Variety show
- some of the awards:
- 245 a.k.a. arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase pseudogene 2 is a gene.
- 245 a.k.a. Foxy Lady - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 245 to learn how to say it correctly!