24654 a.k.a. Tiger, Arizona: Tiger is a ghost town in Pinal County in the U.S. state of Arizona. The town was settled as Schultz around 1881 in what was then the Arizona Territory, then later reestablished as Tiger after World War I.
24654 a.k.a. Scholastic/Orchard is a publisher.
- also known as Scholastic/Orchard Books
"24654" a.k.a. "The Daydreamer" is a 1994 children's novel by British author Ian McEwan. Illustrated by Anthony Browne. The novel was first published by Jonathan Cape. It is considered to be McEwan's first book for children, or second if taking into account the picture book Rose Blanche. Critics praised McEwan's imagination, but noted that the book had high "sweetness-and-light levels".
- also known as "The Daydreamer (Joanna Cotler Books)", "Daydreamer", "The Daydreamer (Red Fox Older Fiction)", "The Daydreamer (New Windmill)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fiction, Children's literature, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Adventure, English Literature, Family
- copyright: 1994
- released in (21 years ago)
24654 a.k.a. Geum macrophyllum, commonly known as largeleaf avens, is a flowering plant found from the Arctic south to the northern U.S. states, and in the Rocky Mountains and west to the Sierra Nevada in California and as far south as Northwestern Mexico.