- 247 a.k.a. Toboggan is the name of a steel roller coaster located at Lakemont Park in Altoona, Pennsylvania. It is a portable steel coaster built by Chance Rides. The coaster had previously traveled in Florida with Deggeller Shows.
- 247 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
247 a.k.a. twen2y 4 se7en is a musical group.
- read more about twen2y 4 se7en
"247" a.k.a. "Worldwar: Upsetting the Balance" is an alternate history and science fiction novel by Harry Turtledove. It is the third novel of the Worldwar tetralogy, as well as the third installment in the extended Worldwar series that includes the Colonization trilogy and the novel Homeward Bound.
- also known as "Upsetting the Balance (Worldwar Series, Volume 3)"; "Worldwar"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Alternate history, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- released on (19 years ago)
- 247 a.k.a. Betaine or trimethylglycine is a methylated derivative of glycine. It functions as a methyl donor in that it carries and donates methyl functional groups to facilitate necessary chemical processes. The donation of methyl groups is important to proper liver function, cellular replication, and detoxification reactions. Betaine also plays a role in the manufacture of carnitine and serves to protect the kidneys from damage. Betaine has also been of interest for its role in osmoregulation. As a drug, betaine hydrochloride has been used as a source of hydrochloric acid in the treatment of hypochlorhydria. Betaine has also been used in the treatment of liver disorders, for hyperkalemia, for homocystinuria, and for gastrointestinal disturbances.
- also known as Abromine, Betafin BCR, Betafin, Aminocoat, Glycylbetaine, Betafin BP, Ektasolve EE, Greenstim, Cystadane, Glycine betaine, Glycocoll betaine, FinnStim, Trimethylaminoacetate, Lycine, Trimethylglycine, Trimethylaminoacetic acid, Trimethylglycocoll, Oxyneurine, Rubrine C, trimethylbetaine Glycine
- 247 a.k.a. Enterobacter aerogenes is a Gram-negative, oxidase negative, catalase positive, citrate positive, indole negative, rod-shaped bacterium.
- 247 a.k.a. Out of the Box is an American children's series which premiered on Playhouse Disney on October 10, 1998 and ended its run on September 27, 2004. The series takes place in a playhouse made entirely of cardboard boxes, where two hosts, Tony James and Vivian Bayubay McLaughlin, make crafts, sing songs, and act out plays.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 82 episodes of 25 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast: Aleisha Allen
- genre: Children's television series
- award: - Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing In A Children's Series nomination for Maureen Thorp & Richard Fernandes
- 247 a.k.a. arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase, type B is a gene.
- also known as arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase, second type; 15S-lipoxygenase; arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase 2; arachidonate omega(6) lipoxygenase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 247 to learn how to say it correctly!