On this page:
- "25 Years" is a 1978 song by the UK rock group Hawkwind, originally released as a single in the UK on 18 May 1979. It is a slightly different version to the one on the album Hawklords.
- "25 Years" is a musical album of Trisomie 21.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "25 Years" is a compilation album by the progressive bluegrass band Country Gentlemen, released in 1980 by Rebel Records. The 24 tracks capture the first 25 years of the long history of the band with all various incarnations of the Country Gentlemen.
- "25 Years" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Don Snow
- "25 Years" is a musical album of Pesniary.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "25 Years" is a musical album of Farid al-Atrash.
- "25 Years" is a 2009 EP by Middle Class Rut, released on May 26, 2009, under exclusive Worldwide license to Bright Antenna. The EP was released as a digital download, CD and 12" record.
- "25 Years" is a 2011 compilation album by Sting.
- released on
- award: - Grammy Award for Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Package nomination for James Spindler
- "25 Years" is a musical album of Harmonious Wail.
- released in
- "25 Years" is a musical single of Markus Gardeweg.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "25 Years" is a musical album of George Baker.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "25 Years" is a musical album of Abiodun Oyewole.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "25 Years" is a musical single of The Catch.
- released in (32 years ago)
- "25 Years" is a musical single of The Big Dish.
- released in (24 years ago)
- "25 Years" is a musical EP of The Bombhappies & Abiodun Oyewole.
- "25 Years" is a composition.
25 Years was a three and a half hour television special that began at 7:30pm, June 1, 1985 on Television New Zealand's TV ONE channel.
- country: New Zealand
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 25 Years
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Committee on the Effectiveness and Impact of Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) Standards, Board on Energy and Environmental Systems, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council
light-duty vehicles over the past 25 years is a difficult ...
Decision Based Design (2013)
by Vijitashwa Pandey
Thus, maintaining good corrosion protection in previously corroding structures using CP over for example 25 years is a matter of spending some money to maintain the system. Based on survival analysis of the field data a life cycle cost model ...
Organic Anthology (2014)
by George Frangoulis
” Scott Whelchel, Greenville Small Business Development Center area manager, said 25 years is a milestone to be celebrated. The store has seen an entire generation at this point, Whelchel said.
Irrigation-induced Salinity (1993)
A Growing Problem for Development and the Environment by Dina L. Umali
The most recent estimate for one large water project that has been in operation for over 25 years is that about 60 to 70 percent of the irrigable lands will require drainage. There are also some smaller projects in the Western United States that ...
Treating Drug Problems: (1990)
by Committee for the Substance Abuse Coverage Study, Institute of Medicine
The shifting normative status of marijuana among young middle-class Americans over the past 25 years is a good illustration. The overall degree of normative chill attached to illicit drug consumption varies from slight to grave depending on the ...
Economic Development in East and Southeast Asia by Shin'ichi Ichimura, Seiji Naya, Akira Takayama
Growth and Structural Transformation Singapore's successful industrialization drive during the past 25 years is a familiar story.1 After ...
Environmental Impact Statement
We Told You This Before The public input record that has been built over the past 25 years is an enormously important and rich data source. One implication that emerges when this lengthy record is examined is that many of the issues, ...
by Tiffany Twain
The main reason that rich people's fortunes have increased so much in the past 25 years is that a constant stream of new policies have been put into place that primarily benefit the wealthy. Legislation is unfair and regressive when it creates ...
An Analysis of Various University-based Superintendent Preparation Programs and Their Alignment with Research Findings, Scholars' Opinions, and Practitioners' Experience (2008)
Consider this comment, for instance: Most importantly, things that have emerged over the last 20 to 25 years is that there has been a real shift in how to think about the superintendency as the leader of education, not simply the manager and ...
FOREWORD A striking feature of the scientific and technological development of the past 25 years is an increasing concern with the study of complex systems. Such systems may be biological, social, or physical and indeed it is easy to give ...
by Mary Bosworth
Life = 25 years, no parole Murder: 25 years without parole for second life sentence, 20 years max for consecutive life sentences. Capital cases with mitigating circumstances = LWOP. Life without possibility of parole to be commuted after 20 ...
An Encyclopedia by Alexander Mikaberidze
The defendantsÊ names, positions, convictions, and sentences, to be served in a labor camp, were as follows·Yamada Otozoo, commander in chief of the Japanese Kwantung Army 1944, sentenced to 25 years for supervising the preparation ...
by Saroj Kumar Pal
For the construction of HDI, we require to fix the minimum and the maximum values are established for all the three indicators as follows: • Life expectancy at birth : minimum 25 years, maximum 85 years, • Adult literacy (or, Combined gross ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 25 Years
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 25 Years
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Virgin 25 years
Photo credit: Ben Sutherland
- Berlin Potsdamer Platz 25 years ago
The famous Potsdamer Platz bevor the Wall fell - it was the heart of Berlin before the war - then it bekame a desert - nowadays you find many new buildings like the Sony-Center etc. and nobody would imagine that it looked like this only twentyfive years ago.
Photo credit: Rolf Brecher
Video language resources about 25 Years
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of 25 Years!
Quotes about 25 Years
Some say that now that 50 years have passed, we would like another 50 more years to celebrate once again; that means it will be 100 years. After one hundred years, I will be 118 years old. (Bhumibol Adulyadej)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 25 Years to see it in context!